QuadrAnt™ for Zero Tech Dobby with Dobby Drone Range Extender Directional Antenna Set
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is a high gain directional antenna set dedicated to significantly extend your Zero Tech Dobby controlled by the Dobby controller, for significantly increased range, reliability, operational stability, battery life, and invulnerability from external interferences.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® can also be used in mission-critical situations where RF interferences may cause losing control of your Zero Tech Dobby, or simply when your Dobby operating range is not enough to satisfy your purposes.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is splash proof and can therefore be used on boats and under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, etc. The primary purpose of the QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is to significantly increase your Dobby reach, however, the QuadrAnt™ is also recommended to stabilize your Zero Tech Dobby operation because it will provide your Dobby with a very strong and reliable signal at any height, inclination, and operating distance, with possibly a longer battery life as an added benefit, since the drone's transmitter won't have to operate at maximum transmit power when far away.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Dobby controller, because it supports all of its frequencies and modes of operation, which we carefully verified with the manufacturer's specifications. This QuadrAnt™ set is made for the Zero Tech Dobby and Dobby controller, so if your drone-controller combination is different, please search our store for the correct combination, or contact us here for assistance.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Utility and Design Patents pending.
- The QuadrAnt™ replaces the two small Dobby antennas with four powerful WirEng® antennas with enhanced directivity and gain due to WirEng®'s MixPol™ technology, without the need of any controller modification (manufacturer warranty will not be voided).
- Provided cables (if chosen) will connect directly to the Dobby controller.
- The QuadrAnt™ fully supports the Dobby Automatic Frequency Hops (AFH) on all bands required by the Dobby and Dobby.
- The QuadrAnt™ fully supports Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) modality featured by the Dobby and Dobby.
- The QuadrAnt™ fully supports the anti-jamming frequency hopping technology offered by both the Dobby and Dobby.
- The QuadrAnt™ will increases the Dobby reach, obtaining longer distances and increased stability and reliability for controlling the Zero Tech Dobby.
- All Dobby controller and Dobby drone bands are supported by careful verification with Zero Tech technical specifications.
- * The QuadrAnt™ will also enhance your Zero Tech Dobby controlled by the Dobby controller operational reliability and stability.
- The QuadrAnt™ will also likely enhance battery life, since the drone won't have to transmit at maximum power when far away from the controller.
- The QuadrAnt™ includes 100% marine-grade stainless steel arm and reflector, made to withstand mission-critical situation and every possible weather condition.
- Each QuadrAnt™ component is categorized as semi industrial grade (anti-UV ABS, splash-proof, and stainless steel hardware)
- Each QuadrAnt™ element has a 24K gold plated N-Connector on its radome.
- The QuadrAnt™ has an extended operating temperature of -25° to +85° C, for use in virtually any possible environment and weather condition.
- The QuadrAnt™ has has a high input/output power of up to 250 W continuous, 350 W peak (more than many times what's usually needed).
- The QuadrAnt™ is strong and durable, for use even in difficult situations and environments.
- The QuadrAnt™ has an IP67 rating (protected against dust, strong water jets, and water waves).
- The QuadrAnt™ has a UL94 V-0 flammability rating
- The QuadrAnt™ has USA and International trademarks current, and utilities and design patents pending.
Buy with confidence, the QuadrAnt™ comes with WirEng®'s extended two-year all-encompassing manufacturer warranty!