QuadrAnt™ for Cheerson CX 35 with CX 35 Drone Range Extender Directional Antenna Set
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is a high gain directional antenna set dedicated to significantly extend your Cheerson CX 35 controlled by the CX 35 controller, for significantly increased range, reliability, operational stability, battery life, and invulnerability from external interferences.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® can also be used in mission-critical situations where RF interferences may cause losing control of your Cheerson CX 35, or simply when your CX 35 operating range is not enough to satisfy your purposes.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is splash proof and can therefore be used on boats and under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, etc. The primary purpose of the QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is to significantly increase your CX 35 reach, however, the QuadrAnt™ is also recommended to stabilize your Cheerson CX 35 operation because it will provide your CX 35 with a very strong and reliable signal at any height, inclination, and operating distance, with possibly a longer battery life as an added benefit, since the drone's transmitter won't have to operate at maximum transmit power when far away.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your CX 35 controller, because it supports all of its frequencies and modes of operation, which we carefully verified with the manufacturer's specifications. This QuadrAnt™ set is made for the Cheerson CX 35 and CX 35 controller, so if your drone-controller combination is different, please search our store for the correct combination, or contact us here for assistance.
The QuadrAnt™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Utility and Design Patents pending.
- The QuadrAnt™ replaces the two small CX 35 antennas with four powerful WirEng® antennas with enhanced directivity and gain due to WirEng®'s MixPol™ technology, without the need of any controller modification (manufacturer warranty will not be voided).
- Provided cables (if chosen) will connect directly to the CX 35 controller.
- The QuadrAnt™ fully supports the CX 35 Automatic Frequency Hops (AFH) on all bands required by the CX 35 and CX 35.
- The QuadrAnt™ fully supports Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) modality featured by the CX 35 and CX 35.
- The QuadrAnt™ fully supports the anti-jamming frequency hopping technology offered by both the CX 35 and CX 35.
- The QuadrAnt™ will increases the CX 35 reach, obtaining longer distances and increased stability and reliability for controlling the Cheerson CX 35.
- All CX 35 controller and CX 35 drone bands are supported by careful verification with Cheerson technical specifications.
- * The QuadrAnt™ will also enhance your Cheerson CX 35 controlled by the CX 35 controller operational reliability and stability.
- The QuadrAnt™ will also likely enhance battery life, since the drone won't have to transmit at maximum power when far away from the controller.
- The QuadrAnt™ includes 100% marine-grade stainless steel arm and reflector, made to withstand mission-critical situation and every possible weather condition.
- Each QuadrAnt™ component is categorized as semi industrial grade (anti-UV ABS, splash-proof, and stainless steel hardware)
- Each QuadrAnt™ element has a 24K gold plated N-Connector on its radome.
- The QuadrAnt™ has an extended operating temperature of -25° to +85° C, for use in virtually any possible environment and weather condition.
- The QuadrAnt™ has has a high input/output power of up to 250 W continuous, 350 W peak (more than many times what's usually needed).
- The QuadrAnt™ is strong and durable, for use even in difficult situations and environments.
- The QuadrAnt™ has an IP67 rating (protected against dust, strong water jets, and water waves).
- The QuadrAnt™ has a UL94 V-0 flammability rating
- The QuadrAnt™ has USA and International trademarks current, and utilities and design patents pending.
Buy with confidence, the QuadrAnt™ comes with WirEng®'s extended two-year all-encompassing manufacturer warranty!