DroneAnt-Ref™ for Zero-X Vega with Vega High Gain Drone Range Extender Directional Antenna Set
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is a high gain directional antenna set dedicated to drastically extend your Zero-X Vega controlled by the Vega controller, for drastically increased range, reliability, operational stability, battery life, and invulnerability from external interferences.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® can also be used in mission-critical situations where RF interferences may cause losing control of your Zero-X Vega, or simply when your Vega operating range is not enough to satisfy your purposes.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is splash proof and can therefore be used on boats and under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, etc. The primary purpose of the DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is to drastically increase your Vega reach, however, the DroneAnt-Ref™ is also recommended to stabilize your Zero-X Vega operation because it will provide your Vega with a very strong and reliable signal at any height, inclination, and operating distance, with possibly a longer battery life as an added benefit, since the drone's transmitter won't have to operate at maximum transmit power when far away.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Vega controller, because it supports all of its frequencies and modes of operation, which we carefully verified with the manufacturer's specifications. This DroneAnt-Ref™ set is made for the Zero-X Vega and Vega controller, so if your drone-controller combination is different, please search our store for the correct combination, or contact us here for assistance.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® includes WirEng®'s marine-grade, fully stainless-steel reflector and arm for strict radiation compliance and ease of installation. The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Utility and Design Patents pending.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ replaces the two small Vega antennas with two powerful WirEng® antennas with enhanced directivity and gain due to WirEng®'s ReflectAnt™ technology, without the need of any controller modification (manufacturer warranty will not be voided).
- Provided cables (if chosen) will connect directly to the Vega controller.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ fully supports the Vega Automatic Frequency Hops (AFH) on all bands required by the Vega and Vega.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ fully supports Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) modality featured by the Vega and Vega.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ fully supports the anti-jamming frequency hopping technology offered by both the Vega and Vega.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ will increases the Vega reach, obtaining longer distances and increased stability and reliability for controlling the Zero-X Vega.
- All Vega controller and Vega drone bands are supported by careful verification with Zero-X' technical specifications.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ will also enhance your Zero-X Vega controlled by the Vega controller operational reliability and stability.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ will also likely enhance battery life, since the drone won't have to transmit at maximum power when far away from the controller.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ includes 100% marine-grade stainless steel arm and reflector, made to withstand mission-critical situation and every possible weather condition.
- Each DroneAnt-Ref™ component is categorized as semi industrial grade (anti-UV ABS, splash-proof, and stainless steel hardware)
- Each DroneAnt-Ref™ element has a 24K gold plated N-Connector on its radome.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has an extended operating temperature of -25° to +85° C, for use in virtually any possible environment and weather condition.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has has a high input/output power of up to 250 W continuous, 350 W peak (more than many times what's usually needed).
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ is strong and durable, for use even in difficult situations and environments.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has an IP67 rating (protected against dust, strong water jets, and water waves).
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has a UL94 V-0 flammability rating
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has USA and International trademarks current, and utilities and design patents pending.
Buy with confidence, the DroneAnt-Ref™ comes with WirEng®'s extended two-year all-encompassing manufacturer warranty!