The DroneAnt-Plus™ by WirEng® is the ultimate ultra-high gain, omnidirectional antenna dedicated to drastically extending your c, reliability, and operational stability.
The DroneAnt-Plus™ by WirEng® can also be used in mission-critical situations where RF interferences may cause you to lose control of your Evo Max 4T, or simply when your Evo Max 4T operating range is not enough to satisfy your purposes.
The DroneAnt-Plus™ by WirEng® is waterproof and can therefore be used on boats, or under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, etc. The primary purpose of the DroneAnt-Plus™ by WirEng® is to drastically increase your Autel Robotics Evo Max 4T range, however the DroneAnt-Plus™ is also recommended to stabilize your Evo Max 4T operation because it will provide your Evo Max 4Twith a very strong and reliable signal at any height, inclination, and operating distance.
The DroneAnt-Plus™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Autel Robotics Evo Max 4T, because it supports all of its frequencies (namely 900 MHz, 2.4000-2.4835 GHz, 5.150-5.250 GHz, and 5.725-5.850 GHz) at ultra-high efficiency (up to 99% efficiency), and, unlike other omni-directional antennas, it operates in MIMO configuration, which is optimal for wave propagation at high distances.
The DroneAnt-Plus™ by WirEng® includes four WirEng®'s marine-grade, fully stainless-steel MIMOMount™ arms for strict MIMO compliance and ease of installation. The DroneAnt-Plus™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Patent pending.
- Replaces the small Autel Robotics Evo Max 4T antennas with eight powerful WideAnt-Plus™ with ultra-wide band combiners for a virtually omnidirectional coverage
- Provided cables will connect directly to the Autel Robotics Evo Max 4T's controller
- Increases Your Autel Robotics Evo Max 4T Operating Distance
- All Autel Robotics Evo Max 4T Bands Supported: 900 MHz, 2.4000-2.4835 GHz, 5.150-5.250 GHz, and 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Increases your Autel Robotics Evo Max 4T Operation Reliability and Stability
- Stainless Steel Back Shield and Hardware On Each Antenna Element
- Semi Industrial Grade (Anti-UV ABS)
- 24K Gold Plated N-Connectors on Radomes
- Extended Operating Temperature Range of -25° to +85° C
- High Input Power (up to 250 W Continuous)
- Strong and Durable
- IP67 Rating (Protected Against Dust, Strong Water Jets, and Waves)
- UL94 V-0 Flammability Rating
- USA and International Trademark Current. Patent Pending