W-Ant4-Plus-5G™ for Pepwave MBX Mini True MIMO 4x4 Quad Antenna Set Ultra High Gain 5G NR Sub-6 with 4G and 3G fallback
(NOTE: PEPWAVE MBX MINI NOT included)
IMPORTANT: WE RECOMMEND PURCHASING TWO OF THESE SETS, SINCE THE PEPWAVE MBX MINI HAS EIGHT CELLULAR ANTENNA CONNECTORS.
The W-Ant4-Plus-5G™ is the only antenna system in the market today that is fully compatible with the Pepwave MBX Mini. Why? Because no other antenna in the world supports 5G band n71 (600 MHz 5G) and B71 (600 MHz LTE)! You can see a list of the enormous quantities of bands that the W-Ant4-Plus-5G™ supports here (opens in new tab/window), except for n258, n260, and n261, which are not sub-6GHz bands.
Note: If you need to customize the cable lengths and/or add lightning-strike protection, purchase the W-Ant4-Plus-5G™ from here.
The Highest Quality, Best Performing Solution for the Pepwave MBX Mini (instead of cheap imitation plastic products from China)!
- Reach fantastic download and upload speeds, or your money back!
- True 4x4 MIMO Antenna (four independent antennas and cables, for quad-antenna devices such as the Pepwave MBX Mini)
- Up to 6 times faster data speeds then with imitation antennas!
- Enjoy the durability and efficiency of stainless steel and gold!
- Includes extremely thick, 400-grade coaxial cables for extreme efficiency!
- Zero worries about compatibility: All operators supported!
- Outstanding tech support from engineers, not salesmen!
- Connects directly to the Pepwave MBX Mini Antenna (strain-relief adapters included)!
- Everything is 24K-Gold plated (antenna and cable connectors)!
- Stainless steel hardware for extremely durability and climate resistance!
- Outstanding resistance to extreme winds
- Four 32.8 feet (10 meters) 400-series cables included
- Four stainless steel MIMO arms included
- Ultra-extended, full sub-6 5G+4G range of 450 to 6200 MHz
- Simply add your own pole/tube/pipe and your Pepwave MBX Mini, everything else is included (pole diameter should be between 1.2" to 2.5")
- Extended 2-year warranty included
- Patent pending