The WideAnt4-5G™ is the only antenna system in the market today that is fully compatible with the Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router with Global 5G/Cat 20 LTE Modem, namely for 5G NR Sub-6 with 4G and 3G fallback. Why? Because no other antenna in the world supports 5G band n71 (600 MHz 5G) and B71 (600 MHz LTE)! You can see a list of the enormous quantities of bands that the WideAnt4-5G™ supports here (opens in new tab/window), except for n258, n260, and n261, which are not sub-6GHz bands.
Note: If you need to customize the cable lengths and/or add lightning-strike protection, purchase the WideAnt4-5G™ from here.
The Highest Quality, Best Performing Solution for the Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router (instead of cheap imitation plastic products from China)!
- Reach fantastic download and upload speeds, or your money back!
- True 4x4 MIMO (four independent antennas and cables, for quad-antenna devices such as the Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router)
- Up to 5 times faster data speeds then with imitation antennas!
- Enjoy the durability and efficiency of stainless steel and gold!
- Includes extremely thick, 400-grade coaxial cables for extreme efficiency!
- Zero worries about compatibility: All operators supported!
- Outstanding tech support from engineers, not salesmen!
- Connects directly to the Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router (strain-relief adapters included)!
- Everything is 24K-Gold plated (antenna and cable connectors)!
- Stainless steel hardware for extremely durability and climate resistance!
- Outstanding resistance to extreme winds
- Four 32.8 feet (10 meters) 400-series cables included
- Four stainless steel MIMO arms included
- Simply add your own pole/tube/pipe and your Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router, everything else is included (pole diameter should be between 1.2" to 2.5")
- Extended 2-year warranty included
- Patent pending
Note: If you need to customize the cables' lengths and/or add lightning-strike protection, purchase the WideAnt4-5G™ from here.