OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ for Teltonika RUTX50 High Diversity Omni-Directional Quad MIMO 4x4 Antenna for RV, Vehicles, Boats, Caravan, Yacht
(NOTE: TELTONIKA RUTX50 NOT included)
OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ is a high-diversity, omni-directional quad-MIMO 4x4 antenna designed for Teltonika RUTX50. It is ideal for use in RV, vehicles, boats, caravan, or yachts for increased signal range and improved connection reliability.
- A Compact, truly ultra-wide band, medium-gain, ultra-efficient, and omnidirectional antenna for RV for your Teltonika RUTX50.
- Use in vehicles, small boats, caravans, RV's, and whenever aiming at a precise location is unfeasible.
- This newest version of the OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ covers all possible 5G/4G/3G/2G cellular bands worldwide.
- Can also be used in areas surrounded by many cellular towers spread out in many directions, such as in highly-populated areas, as long as the available signal is not too low (i.e., -85 dBm or better).
- The OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® is also splash-proof and qualifies as a marine antenna because of its sturdiness and the employment of gold, stainless steel, and thick ABS plastic.
- The OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® can also be used under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, high wind, etc.
- The OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Teltonika RUTX50, and it operates in the MIMO 4x4 configuration for maximum efficiency and therefore range.
- The OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® includes WirEng®'s marine-grade, fully stainless-steel MIMOMount™ for MIMO-separation compliance and ease of installation.
- The OmniAnt4-Plus-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Patent pending.
- Compact Omni and MIMO Antenna with Worldwide Coverage
- 100% compatible with the Teltonika RUTX50
- True MIMO 4x4 Operation for Best SINR/CINR
- Compact Solution for Small Boats, Caravans, RV's, Mobile Homes
- Semi-Industrial Grade (Anti-UV ABS Radome)
- Truly Omni-Directional Radiation Pattern
- 24K Gold Platen N-Connectors on Radome
- Extended Operating Temperature Range of -25° to +85° C
- High Input Power (up to 250 W Continuous)
- Strong and Durable
- IP67 Rating (Protected Against Dust, Strong Water Jets, and Waves)
- UL94 V-0 Flammability Rating
- USA and International Trademark Current. Patent Pending
- Operating frequency range, MHz: 450 to 6200
- Radiation type: Omnidirectional
- Nominal impedance, Ohm: 50
- Acceptable impedance range, Ohm: 45 to 78
- Signal gain, dBi: 4 x 6.5 to 12.3
- VSWR: 1:1 to 1:1.5
- IM3 intermodulation, dBc: -156
- Radome material: UV-Treated ABS
- Shield material: Stainless Steel
- Internal elements main material: Alloy
- Bracket/Bolt/Nuts/Washers/Lockers Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Off White
- Wind resistance, kmh: 215
- Storage temperature, °C: -35 to 115
- Environmental rating: EN 300 019-2-4
- Connector type: Gold-Plated N-Type
- Mount type: Pole
- Flammability Rating: UL94 V-0
- International Protection Marking: IP67
- Weight, kg (pounds): 2.81 kg (6.26 lbs)
- Dimensions, cm (inches): 61 x 13 x 50.5 cm (24 x 5 x 20 in)
- Suitable markets: Worldwide
- Warranty: 2 Years