OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ for Cisco CG418-E High Diversity Omni-Directional Quad MIMO 4x4 Antenna for RV, Vehicles, Boats, Caravan, Yacht
(NOTE: CISCO CG418-E NOT included)
The OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ from Cisco CG418-E is a high-diversity, omni-directional Quad MIMO 4x4 antenna which provides enhanced, reliable signal reception in RVs, vehicles, boats, caravans and yachts. This advanced antenna ensures consistent connection and faster speeds, no matter where your travels take you.
- A Compact, truly ultra-wide band, medium-gain, ultra-efficient, and omnidirectional antenna for RV for your Cisco CG418-E.
- Use in vehicles, small boats, caravans, RV's, and whenever aiming at a precise location is unfeasible.
- This newest version of the OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ covers all possible 5G/4G/3G/2G cellular bands worldwide.
- Can also be used in areas surrounded by many cellular towers spread out in many directions, such as in highly-populated areas, as long as the available signal is not too low (i.e., -85 dBm or better).
- The OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® is also splash-proof and qualifies as a marine antenna because of its sturdiness and the employment of gold, stainless steel, and thick ABS plastic.
- The OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® can also be used under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, high wind, etc.
- The OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Cisco CG418-E, and it operates in the MIMO 4x4 configuration for maximum efficiency and therefore range.
- The OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® includes WirEng®'s marine-grade, fully stainless-steel MIMOMount™ for MIMO-separation compliance and ease of installation.
- The OmniAnt4-5G-4x4™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Patent pending.
- Compact Omni and MIMO Antenna with Worldwide Coverage
- 100% compatible with the Cisco CG418-E
- True MIMO 4x4 Operation for Best SINR/CINR
- Compact Solution for Small Boats, Caravans, RV's, Mobile Homes
- Semi-Industrial Grade (Anti-UV ABS Radome)
- Truly Omni-Directional Radiation Pattern
- 24K Gold Platen N-Connectors on Radome
- Extended Operating Temperature Range of -25° to +85° C
- High Input Power (up to 250 W Continuous)
- Strong and Durable
- IP67 Rating (Protected Against Dust, Strong Water Jets, and Waves)
- UL94 V-0 Flammability Rating
- USA and International Trademark Current. Patent Pending
- Operating frequency range, MHz: 450 to 6200
- Radiation type: Omnidirectional
- Nominal impedance, Ohm: 50
- Acceptable impedance range, Ohm: 45 to 78
- Signal gain, dBi: 4 x 5.5 to 11.3
- VSWR: 1:1 to 1:1.5
- IM3 intermodulation, dBc: -156
- Radome material: UV-Treated ABS
- Shield material: Stainless Steel
- Internal elements main material: Alloy
- Bracket/Bolt/Nuts/Washers/Lockers Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Off White
- Wind resistance, kmh: 215
- Storage temperature, °C: -35 to 115
- Environmental rating: EN 300 019-2-4
- Connector type: Gold-Plated N-Type
- Mount type: Pole
- Flammability Rating: UL94 V-0
- International Protection Marking: IP67
- Weight, kg (pounds): 2.81 kg (6.26 lbs)
- Dimensions, cm (inches): 61 x 13 x 40.5 cm (24 x 5 x 16 in)
- Suitable markets: Worldwide
- Warranty: 2 Years