DroneAnt-Ref™ for Autel Robotics EVO Max 4T with Smart Controller V3 High Gain Drone Range Extender Directional Antenna Set
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is a high gain directional antenna set dedicated to drastically extend your Autel Robotics EVO Max 4T controlled by the Smart Controller V3 controller, for drastically increased range, reliability, operational stability, battery life, and invulnerability from external interferences.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® can also be used in mission-critical situations where RF interferences may cause losing control of your Autel Robotics EVO Max 4T, or simply when your Smart Controller V3 operating range is not enough to satisfy your purposes.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is splash proof and can therefore be used on boats and under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, etc. The primary purpose of the DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is to drastically increase your Smart Controller V3 reach, however, the DroneAnt-Ref™ is also recommended to stabilize your Autel Robotics EVO Max 4T operation because it will provide your EVO Max 4T with a very strong and reliable signal at any height, inclination, and operating distance, with possibly a longer battery life as an added benefit, since the drone's transmitter won't have to operate at maximum transmit power when far away.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Smart Controller V3 controller, because it supports all of its frequencies and modes of operation, which we carefully verified with the manufacturer's specifications. This DroneAnt-Ref™ set is made for the Autel Robotics EVO Max 4T and Smart Controller V3 controller, so if your drone-controller combination is different, please search our store for the correct combination, or contact us here for assistance.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® includes WirEng®'s marine-grade, fully stainless-steel reflector and arm for strict radiation compliance and ease of installation. The DroneAnt-Ref™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Utility and Design Patents pending.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ replaces the two small Smart Controller V3 antennas with two powerful WirEng® antennas with enhanced directivity and gain due to WirEng®'s ReflectAnt™ technology, without the need of any controller modification (manufacturer warranty will not be voided).
- Provided cables (if chosen) will connect directly to the Smart Controller V3 controller.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ will increases the Smart Controller V3 reach, obtaining longer distances and increased stability and reliability for controlling the Autel Robotics EVO Max 4T.
- All Smart Controller V3 controller and EVO Max 4T drone bands are supported by careful verification with Autel Robotics' technical specifications.
The DroneAnt-Ref™ will also enhance your Autel Robotics EVO Max 4T controlled by the Smart Controller V3 controller operational reliability and stability.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ will also likely enhance battery life, since the drone won't have to transmit at maximum power when far away from the controller.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ includes 100% marine-grade stainless steel arm and reflector, made to withstand mission-critical situation and every possible weather condition.
- Each DroneAnt-Ref™ component is categorized as semi industrial grade (anti-UV ABS, splash-proof, and stainless steel hardware)
- Each DroneAnt-Ref™ element has a 24K gold plated N-Connector on its radome.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has an extended operating temperature of -25° to +85° C, for use in virtually any possible environment and weather condition.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has has a high input/output power of up to 250 W continuous, 350 W peak (more than many times what's usually needed).
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ is strong and durable, for use even in difficult situations and environments.
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has an IP67 rating (protected against dust, strong water jets, and water waves).
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has a UL94 V-0 flammability rating
- The DroneAnt-Ref™ has USA and International trademarks current, and utilities and design patents pending.
Buy with confidence, the DroneAnt-Ref™ comes with WirEng®'s extended two-year all-encompassing manufacturer warranty!