The W-Ant™ is very easy to use, because it supports all bands and all providers, so you don't have to worry about compatibility issues. It has high gain, high efficiency, high strength, and it's much more durable and reliable than generic/imitation antennas with a "tail", which can easily malfunction.
Simply select your desired cable length and the quantity of W-Ant™ antennas you need (most modems/routers now need either two or four antennas) and rest assured that all bands supported by your modem/router are fully supported by the W-Ant™ as well! You can also add an antenna mount and the type of bracket for multi-antenna configurations.
Note: Our cables connect to most modems/routers (additional adapters will be included) but you can also add an Order Note with your modem/router/device model and we will make 100% sure that you'll be able to connect!
Important: For your convenience, we have also pre-configured many sets for specific routers, modems, and other devices. If you know your device name/model, simply enter it in our search bar, and you will see all options for such device.
- Add the W-Ant™ to your modem/router to drastically improve performance, such as download data speed, upload data speed, latency speed, etc.
- Replace your modem/router antenna(s) with the W-Ant™ to drastically improve performance, such as download data speed, upload data speed, latency speed, etc.
- Take the W-Ant™ with you when traveling to fringe/rural areas to enable your modem/router to work properly.
- Obtain much higher data speeds even in fringe/rural areas where cellular coverage is minimal, such as "one bar" or "no bars" areas.
- Completely remove your modem/router fluctuations in performance due to cellular tower congestions and coverage propagation variations due to weather and other environmental factors with the W-Ant™, obtaining stability with data speeds and overall performance.
- Directional (needs aiming)
- Can be mounted for Vertical, Slanted, or Horizontal polarization
- Included mount has Uptilt and Downtilt feature, for precise aiming even at different altitudes
- Signal gain of up to 14.3 dBi
- All cellular bands supported, worldwide
- Exceptional 450 MHz to 6000 MHz bandwidth
- Ultra-Efficient, with VSWR of Only 1:1 to 1:5
- Stainless Steel Back Shield and Hardware
- Operating frequency range, MHz: 450 to 6000
- Radiation type: Directional
- Polarization: Vertical / Slanted / Horizontal
- Uptilt/Downtilt feature: Yes
- Nominal impedance, Ohm: 50
- Acceptable impedance range, Ohm: 45 to 78
- Signal gain, dBi: 7.2 to 14.3
- VSWR: 1:1 to 1:1.5
- IM3 intermodulation, dBc: N/A
- Radome material: UV-Treated ABS
- Shield material: Stainless Steel
- Internal elements main material: Alloy
- Bolt/nuts/washers/lockers material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Off White
- Wind resistance, kmh: 215
- Storage temperature, °C: -35 to 115
- Environmental rating: EN 300 019-2-4
- Connector type: Gold-Plated N-Type
- Mount type: Pole
- Flammability Rating: UL94 V-0
- International Protection Marking: IP67
- Weight, kg (pounds): 0.95 kg
- (2.1 lbs)
- Dimensions, cm (inches): 58 x 15 x 21.5 cm (23 x 6 x 8.5 in)
- Suitable markets: Worldwide
- Warranty: 2 Years