DefiAnt4-5G™ (Consumer Version) MIMO 4x4 Omni Antenna for Inseego FX2000E High Diversity Omni-Directional Quad MIMO 4x4 Fiberglass-Reinforced, Powerful Antenna for RV, Vehicles, Boats, Caravan, Yacht
(NOTE: INSEEGO FX2000E NOT included)
The DefiAnt4-5G™ is a powerful MIMO 4x4 Omni Antenna specifically designed for Inseego FX2000E High Diversity. Reinforced with fiberglass to endure the toughest conditions, this antenna is perfect for RV, vehicles, boats, caravans, and yachts. Delivering reliable and stable signal in all directions, it is the ideal choice for any mission-critical application.
- A beautiful, compact, truly ultra-wide band, medium-gain, ultra-efficient, and omnidirectional antenna for RV for your Inseego FX2000E.
- Use in vehicles, small boats, caravans, RV's, and whenever aiming at a precise location is unfeasible.
- This affordable, consumer version version of the DefiAnt4-5G still covers all possible 5G/4G/3G/2G cellular bands worldwide.
- Can also be used in areas surrounded by many cellular towers spread out in many directions, such as in highly-populated areas, as long as the available signal is not too low (i.e., -85 dBm or better).
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® is also splash-proof and qualifies as a marine antenna because of its sturdiness and the employment of gold, stainless steel, and thick fiberglass-reinforced plastic.
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® can also be used under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, high wind, etc.
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Inseego FX2000E, and it operates in the MIMO 4x4 configuration for maximum efficiency and therefore range.
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Patent pending.
- Compact Omni and MIMO Antenna with Worldwide Coverage
- 100% compatible with the Inseego FX2000E
- True MIMO 4x4 Operation for Best SINR/CINR
- Compact Solution for Small Boats, Caravans, RV's, Mobile Homes
- Semi-Industrial Grade, with Fiberglass-Reinforced Radome
- Truly Omni-Directional , MIMO 4x4 Radiation Pattern
- 24K Gold Plated N-Connectors on Radome
- Extended Operating Temperature Range of -25° to +85° C
- High Input Power (up to 250 W Continuous)
- Strong and Durable
- IP67 Rating (Protected Against Dust, Strong Water Jets, and Waves)
- UL94 V-0 Flammability Rating
- USA and International Trademark Current. Patent Pending
- Operating frequency range, MHz: 500 to 6200
- Radiation type: Omnidirectional
- Nominal impedance, Ohm: 50
- Acceptable impedance range, Ohm: 45 to 78
- Signal gain, dBi: 4 x 6.7 to 12.1
- VSWR: 1:1 to 1:1.5
- IM3 intermodulation, dBc: -156
- Radome material: Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic
- Shield material: Stainless Steel
- Internal elements main material: Pure Copper
- Bracket/Bolt/Nuts/Washers/Lockers Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Off White
- Wind resistance, kmh: 215
- Storage temperature, °C: -35 to 115
- Environmental rating: EN 300 019-2-4
- Connector type: Gold-Plated N-Type
- Mount type: Pole
- Flammability Rating: UL94 V-0
- International Protection Marking: IP67
- Weight, kg (pounds): 3.00 kg (6.61 lbs)
- Dimensions, cm (inches): 30.3 x 28.0 x 26.4 cm (11.9 x 11.0 x 10.4 in)
- Suitable markets: Worldwide
- Warranty: 2 Years