DefiAnt4-5G™ (Consumer Version) MIMO 4x4 Omni Antenna for Digi TX64 High Diversity Omni-Directional Quad MIMO 4x4 Fiberglass-Reinforced, Powerful Antenna for RV, Vehicles, Boats, Caravan, Yacht
(NOTE: DIGI TX64 NOT included)
The comprehensive DefiAnt4-5G™ (Consumer Version) is the perfect MIMO 4x4 Omni Antenna for long-distance applications, such as RV, vehicles, boats, caravan, and yacht. Built with high-performance Digi TX64 High Diversity Omni-Directional Quad MIMO 4x4 Fiberglass-Reinforced technology, this powerful antenna enables up to 5x the signal strength to ensure reliable connection over a greater range.
- A beautiful, compact, truly ultra-wide band, medium-gain, ultra-efficient, and omnidirectional antenna for RV for your Digi TX64.
- Use in vehicles, small boats, caravans, RV's, and whenever aiming at a precise location is unfeasible.
- This affordable, consumer version version of the DefiAnt4-5G still covers all possible 5G/4G/3G/2G cellular bands worldwide.
- Can also be used in areas surrounded by many cellular towers spread out in many directions, such as in highly-populated areas, as long as the available signal is not too low (i.e., -85 dBm or better).
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® is also splash-proof and qualifies as a marine antenna because of its sturdiness and the employment of gold, stainless steel, and thick fiberglass-reinforced plastic.
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® can also be used under severe weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, high wind, etc.
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® is truly compatible with your Digi TX64, and it operates in the MIMO 4x4 configuration for maximum efficiency and therefore range.
- The DefiAnt4-5G™ by WirEng® comes with WirEng® extended 2-year warranty. Patent pending.
- Compact Omni and MIMO Antenna with Worldwide Coverage
- 100% compatible with the Digi TX64
- True MIMO 4x4 Operation for Best SINR/CINR
- Compact Solution for Small Boats, Caravans, RV's, Mobile Homes
- Semi-Industrial Grade, with Fiberglass-Reinforced Radome
- Truly Omni-Directional , MIMO 4x4 Radiation Pattern
- 24K Gold Plated N-Connectors on Radome
- Extended Operating Temperature Range of -25° to +85° C
- High Input Power (up to 250 W Continuous)
- Strong and Durable
- IP67 Rating (Protected Against Dust, Strong Water Jets, and Waves)
- UL94 V-0 Flammability Rating
- USA and International Trademark Current. Patent Pending
- Operating frequency range, MHz: 500 to 6200
- Radiation type: Omnidirectional
- Nominal impedance, Ohm: 50
- Acceptable impedance range, Ohm: 45 to 78
- Signal gain, dBi: 4 x 6.7 to 12.1
- VSWR: 1:1 to 1:1.5
- IM3 intermodulation, dBc: -156
- Radome material: Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic
- Shield material: Stainless Steel
- Internal elements main material: Pure Copper
- Bracket/Bolt/Nuts/Washers/Lockers Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Off White
- Wind resistance, kmh: 215
- Storage temperature, °C: -35 to 115
- Environmental rating: EN 300 019-2-4
- Connector type: Gold-Plated N-Type
- Mount type: Pole
- Flammability Rating: UL94 V-0
- International Protection Marking: IP67
- Weight, kg (pounds): 3.00 kg (6.61 lbs)
- Dimensions, cm (inches): 30.3 x 28.0 x 26.4 cm (11.9 x 11.0 x 10.4 in)
- Suitable markets: Worldwide
- Warranty: 2 Years